DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Wierd sharing bug

I just started playing around with my FG ultimate license with a friend, but unless i manually share something it just won't be accessible for him untill i share class/races for exemple it loads right away without any problem and he keep is access to it.
    Edit: i have tried to join my own campaign by starting another FG and the same happens on the other ends. I have access to stuff i have shared even tho everything I can access was not shared while both FG were running at the same time.
    Last edited by purgator; December 16th, 2017 at 02:47.

Unless you share with a specific player, anything shared is visible by all players until you unshare it. Even by players who are not connected, but connect later.

That's the problem they are not loading the dlc they should be having access to unless i manually open lets say barbarian then right click and select share.

Did you put a green check on the items they're allowed to load in the modules window? Did they load the modules?

Information on modules, permissions and activation in the Wiki -> User Guide here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i tried to log with a demo account in my game and got those error now popping on the console will try first to get rid of those error if anyone already had this problem or another thread discuss this please let me know.

https://prntscr.com/hoi80l

Looks like you had an error in downloading, and your files are incomplete.

If this is on a player instance, you can try clearing the cache for the player instance connecting (nuke button on Join Campiagn launcher screen). This will force all the files to reload for that client.

Regards,
    JPG

Resolved thanks to talyn.
    And for those wondering seems like my player was just saying yes i did it when asked if he loaded the modules instead of saying he could not find how. Tried with other players in mygame was a real walk in the park.
    Last edited by purgator; December 17th, 2017 at 03:08.

Blog Entries
    Happy to help!

Thread Information