5E Character Create Playlist

Error message after 3.3.4 update

Hi,

After the update I opened my campaign (Legacy of the Crystal Shard) and this error message appeared in a console window:

Script Error: [string "EXT/scripts/FFAL_data_library_5E.lua"]:88: attempt to index field 'aRecords' (a nil value)

There were three additional lines, one each for PHB, MM and DMG. But I did not capture those and they did not appear again after I restarted the FG application. This line appears every time I load my campaign.

There is no error message when I load the 5e sample campaign.

I opened a character sheet and clicked through a couple of pages in the adventure module, and did not find anything strange.

Golden rule - if you get script errors, especially after updating - check your extensions!

Please, everyone, there will be errors after an update - as extension developers will need to check their work for compatibility. If you get any script errors, try the same process in a new campaign without any extensions. Then add the extensions you use one at a time and see which one causes the issue. Then go and check for an update in that extension's thread in the forums - and report there if needed.

This particular issue is caused by the Field Filter for All Libraries (the FFAL in the error gives it away). There is already a fix for this here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-All-Libraries
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the quick reply! I will try to remember to check the extensions next time.

Thread Information