5E Character Create Playlist

LFG Mon-Thur, Sat and Sun anytime after 9pm Est 5e or Pathfinder.

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: Est
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any day Mon-Thur, Sat and Sun Weekly 9PM and later East played weekly
    Term: I'm looking to get into a long term game
    Voice: Any voip is fine
    Game System Preferred: 5e and Pathfinder
    Game System Experience: I have 2 years experience with 5e and about 6 months worth of pathfinder.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I Have about 6-8 months worth of experience of using Fantasy Grounds. Though, I might be a little rusty coming back. Have not used FG in a few months.
    Character Type Preferred: I would like to play some kind of melee fighter ( Barb, Rouge ) but I'm open to playing anything.

Hello my name is Steve I'm 27 years old and I've been playing 5e for a little over 2 years. I have been playing D&D/Role playing games for the better part of my adult life. I would like to find a group that plans on playing for a while. I'm open to using any Voip that your group is using. I prefer to play 5e and pathfinder because I know those the best. Weather your group is playing a Sandbox or using a module, I would love to join.
    Last edited by Pakapook; December 27th, 2017 at 15:19.

Still looking for a game. ^_^

I have a game on sundays

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I have seem to find a game for Sunday night. Thanks for the quick reply.

Game has fallen though on Sundays. Back up and looking for games!

Would ask ya to join our Rise of the Runelords Game but its 1 PM EST Saturdays

we still have opening

Quote Originally Posted by jvkdsh View Post
    Would ask ya to join our Rise of the Runelords Game but its 1 PM EST Saturdays
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakapook View Post
    Game has fallen though on Sundays. Back up and looking for games!
    Thanks guys for taking the time to write back. Unfortunately both of your games are to early in the day for me to play. Assuming that your game starts at 1 MST sfcspencer

Thread Information