DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for Players - Prince of The Apocalypse

Looking for two players. I am fairly new to FG but I have GM'd a few sessions, watched a ton of videos and completed some of the Discord college stuff. The reason I bring this up is there maybe some slow play the first few weeks. I have a couple of local players that are interested in making the transition with me from pen and paper. We've been playing 5e for a while. Since we will be starting at level 3, new players are welcome to apply!

Resources: I have PHB, Volo's, Xanathar's, coding package ... enough to allow many sub classes
    Audio: Discord
    Time: Generally after 8pm EST - 11pm
    Days: Typically Sunday but there maybe some other evenings if all available especially during the upcoming holidays
    Play style: I started in 1st edition and didn't pick it up again until 5e. I enjoy combat but also enjoy the role play. so 50/50
    Classes: I have no issue with any class etc. but no CE alignment.

Currently we have Warlock and a Rogue.

Please tell me a little bit about yourself.
    Last edited by Bergeydan; December 8th, 2017 at 14:19. Reason: update

Hello I'm interested in your game. I'm also fairly new to FG but have played in a handful of sessions and have a good grasp on how the basics of the program work. I live in the MST time zone and Sundays are a great day for me to play. I most enjoy playing magic classes like the wizard but i can be flexible if necessary. I also enjoy Roleplay/Exploration/Combat roughly equally about 40/30/30. please let me know if you still have a slot and I'd love to try and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedelkan View Post
    Hello I'm interested in your game. I'm also fairly new to FG but have played in a handful of sessions and have a good grasp on how the basics of the program work. I live in the MST time zone and Sundays are a great day for me to play. I most enjoy playing magic classes like the wizard but i can be flexible if necessary. I also enjoy Roleplay/Exploration/Combat roughly equally about 40/30/30. please let me know if you still have a slot and I'd love to try and play.
    I am ok with more than one magic class because you should stick with what you enjoy. I can PM you the info. We won't start this Sunday so no rush but if available tonight or tomorrow I can make the server available to meet and set up a character.

Dan

Great, yeah PM the information to me and we can talk tonight or tomorrow. I can't talk tonight till about 8 or 9 pm MST but I should be around for most of tomorrow.

tried to PM and didn't work, let's connect on Discord "bergeydan [UTC -5]"

Hello,
    I just started playing DnD 5e. I have a Ranger still level 1. I have Fantasy Grounds standard licence and I have a Discord account.
    I live in EST time zone and I can adjust to almost any time. Preferred time after 9:30 pm
    Best Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by barbation View Post
    Hello,
    I just started playing DnD 5e. I have a Ranger still level 1. I have Fantasy Grounds standard licence and I have a Discord account.
    I live in EST time zone and I can adjust to almost any time. Preferred time after 9:30 pm
    Best Regards.
    Hey,

Currently full party. I'll let you know if a spot opens up.

Thread Information