DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Creating Druid on FG

I'm creating the wild shapes on my character sheet and it's a LOT of work making effects. Is there a quick way or a place to download and import the wild shapes?

Thanks!

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the link!

My DM says it's easier for him if I use effects because of the ease of already being on the combat tracker. And for me I can work from my sheet as well. Maybe there's a way to drag stuff from the Monster Manual to my sheet...

As that post says there are two ways, either give the player a copy of the NPC or create a PC for each animal that you can turn into. The latter is my preference. The DM can give you a copy of the NPC by dragging the NPC to the CT, making it friendly, dragging onto the map and then dragging from the CT and dropping on the player portrai.

If you have control of the NPC you can mKe all the attacks etc from the NPC sheet. However you would still need to change stats etc and add to the NPC things like racial traits and in some cases proficiency bonuses are difficult to calculate correctly.

The best way is to create. PC which can be tailored more precisely to the Wildshape, However it is more work.

Trying to create effects is probably the least efficient method, particularly because you can’t create effects for a lot of the things.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I finally settled on PC beast shapes as well. It was the easiest way to do everything with proficiencies and everything.
    For the DM the only thing he does is drag the pc on the CT, enter the same INIT as you have and drag a token from the CT on the Map. It sounds long, but it is not :P

Thread Information