FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

<Game(s) are full> Looking for players - DnD 5E [EST - UTC-4]

Good evening all!

The response to my post is a bit overwhelming to say the least. Thank you to everyone that has posted here or sent me a PM expressing there interest. I am working on a list now and will be reaching out by PM to everyone that has responded to this point.

In my post I said I was looking for 3-4 people, which would be 5 for the game, because I already had one slot reserved. With the response I received, approx. 15 people, I am considering doing something that is nuts on my part and might jeopardize my 19 year marriage! I am going to run two games... Please watch your PMs.
    Last edited by Zerbious; December 9th, 2017 at 22:55.
    Zerbious

Ultimate License Holder (both Classic and Unity) (Currently own almost all D&D 5E books and adventures)
    Owner of several great one-shots (a good entry to FG, just ask if you're new to FG & want to learn by playing)
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 (EST) or -4 (EDT); Check Local Listings)

I Stream at twitch.tv/zerbious

Currently DMing: A fairly new group to D&D and BRAND new to FG after they mentioned to me they missed being able to play.

Blog Entries
    Hey Zerbious - unless your marriage is already on shaky ground and your care factor low dont go jeopardizing it!
    Dont take on too much until you have a good grasp for how much time it might take you in addition to your sessions!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey Zerbious - unless your marriage is already on shaky ground and your care factor low dont go jeopardizing it!
    Dont take on too much until you have a good grasp for how much time it might take you in addition to your sessions!
    Thanks for the concern, damned. I was only joking around, my wife is ok with me running two games, one of the benefits of FG is that I can run them from home so I am here if she needs me for anything. I'm actually looking forward to this, my long standing Tuesday game has been on hold due to RL schedules.
    Zerbious

Ultimate License Holder (both Classic and Unity) (Currently own almost all D&D 5E books and adventures)
    Owner of several great one-shots (a good entry to FG, just ask if you're new to FG & want to learn by playing)
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 (EST) or -4 (EDT); Check Local Listings)

I Stream at twitch.tv/zerbious

Currently DMing: A fairly new group to D&D and BRAND new to FG after they mentioned to me they missed being able to play.

That is awesome. The response clearly shows the need for more games, more people to run them.

Myself and a friend are very interested if the game will be on Sunday afternoons. We are both experienced, casual players who are pro role playing and anti power gaming.

Me and a friend are looking for a new group, if you have free slots let me know Thanks.

Hello my names Taylor. Looking for another group to fill out the roleplaying void in my week. Currently I am extremely flexible in scheduling, so if you need a slot filled up I'm your guy. I mostly play fighter-like classes with a little dabble in rogue classes. I rarely play spell classes but am always up to try new stuff. Most of my experience is with 3.5 and pathfinder but I got just a tiny bit into 5e.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ctvash; December 11th, 2017 at 00:11.

What days are you looking to run the games on?

HI. I have played a little as a kid with original D&D. I am 41 years old now and just got on here today and think i would be a good fit for what you are looking for. I am in Michigan so most evenings are good for me. Let me know if I can join. thank you

Thread Information