Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Looking for players - Conan 2d20 Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of

With my absolute favorite setting getting a grand RPG system I am going to dive in head-first; always thought about becoming a GM and never dared, but its time to get rid of the shackles now that my beloved Conan is free once again as well.

I am looking for players who are patient and do not mind the fumblings of a new GM.
    Working schedules and family life demands its toll on gaming life, so if you're looking for a high intensity multiple days a week thing, this will not be it. More like a bi-weekly thing.
    Its best to start going through character creation and then take on a few premade adventures to get our feet wet and to get to know eachother's playstyle.
    The long term goals would be to continue in my own vision of the Hyborean Age.

I would prefer if we'd use camera and voice to play, cause it will be as close to a 'live-at-the-table' experience as can be. But if people prefer to start without, but regard it as an option if the group is something long-term, I'd be happy to go along as well.

Bottom line is this basically;
    I am super stoked about Conan 2d20! I've always wanted to GM, but never did before! I just HAVE to go ahead now and I hope there are some of you out there who'd like to participate (and help me!)!
    Last edited by Yskonyn; December 5th, 2017 at 21:58.

I think I missed it in there, but what days or times were you looking at?
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Hi Blahness98!

Well that’s the thing: with my work I have to be flexible.

Two scenarios:
    1) We choose a set day in a period. If my job prevents that day we skip it and automatically jump to the next set day instead.
    2) We actively look at available days each time my new roster period comes out instead of set days.

Either way, it’s something I’d like to define with the group rather than in advance.

My timezone is GMT + 1 (Western Europe).

I appreciate the interest!

Hi there Yskonyn, sounds really intresting and i am intrested. so +1 unforunatly i dont have a webcam though ;(

Hi Sheiken,

Thank you for daring this adventure with me! No problem if you do not have a camera (yet? ).
    Keep an eye on this space!

I am not that much into getting a video camera but i might buy a cheap trash one incase we start a group.

I was just joking there. No need to invest into anything.
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Hey man, sounds like you got great enthusiasm. I eventually want to start DMing, myself. If you have room for one more, sign me up. If not, I'm always down to be on a waiting list.

Thanks for your interest, Kingofthecrows! Keep an eye on this thread.
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

@Blahness98 confirm you are not interested being a player?

Guys, I am now in the process of porting the introductory adventure into FG. If you download the introductory rules of the game, please don’t read through the adventure!

Ideally we start with 3 or 4 players.
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Thread Information