DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    I have to opt-out, a dinner party that I completely forgot starts mid-game... If I could call in sick I would
    Sorry to see you go...

That means Shaggy and Scrappy are still available...
    Last edited by Doswelk; December 11th, 2017 at 23:15.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

My spoken English is not good enough to play. Unfortunately. I think I would have liked this much!
    Do you plan to record the session???
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

I wan't planning on recording it no, as I will hopefully run it more times on-line, that said you are more than welcome to watch it live, just join the session and the Teamspeak and enjoy! (hopefully)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

l'm new to Savage Worlds but would love to play. I think I can pull off scrappy dappy doo.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

The game calendar says 1400 for game time and in the link it says 0700, I can do both just wondering which is correct.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Not sure where you are looking but specific calendar entry converts the time to your time zone so I recommend always check there.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2873

You are probably UTC-7 (I think Mountain time in the US)...
    1400 UTC = 0700 Mountain time
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Game is running 2pm GMT

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thanks for the game. It was a good time.

Madman

Thanks to all involved. I commend all for the attempt to remain in Saturday morning cartoon mode. It was more fun than I would have any right to expect. Kudos for all the zoinks, the Scooby jumping into Shaggy's arms, etc.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Kevin for running this! And for waking me up this morning! I had no idea the game was so early; thought I had another 5 hours to wake up and be sociable.

Thread Information