DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigosch View Post
    Ok cool, thanks for the info.

Any chance you could clarify the following?

- Do you have some ideas about how may weeks/months the campaign will run? Having to commit to every Saturday afternoon for half a year is a bit more complicated than for a couple of months

- I am assuming the campaign will start some time in the new year depending on available player

Cheers!
    No, sorry, we'll run the campaign for as long as it's fun, I'm not opposed for the group to take a break once in a while to play something else in-between regular sessions
    Yes, most probably the game will start after Christmas but that depends on players - session 0 with character creation might happen sooner

FYI - I'm posting another thread with a link to the Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    No, sorry, we'll run the campaign for as long as it's fun, I'm not opposed for the group to take a break once in a while to play something else in-between regular sessions
    Yes, most probably the game will start after Christmas but that depends on players - session 0 with character creation might happen sooner

FYI - I'm posting another thread with a link to the Campaign
    I hear you. I would still be up for playing but like I mentioned I can't guarantee availability every Saturday for months in advance. For example I am going on a snowboarding holiday at the beginning of February which would mean I would have to miss a session.

Having said that I would be available on most weekends.

So if everyone playing will be OK with that and we can be a little flexible about things I would still be interested in joining in.

It's up to you everyone else... No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigosch View Post
    I hear you. I would still be up for playing but like I mentioned I can't guarantee availability every Saturday for months in advance. For example I am going on a snowboarding holiday at the beginning of February which would mean I would have to miss a session.

Having said that I would be available on most weekends.

So if everyone playing will be OK with that and we can be a little flexible about things I would still be interested in joining in.

It's up to you everyone else... No hard feelings.
    That would work fine! I think that most of us will have a hard time committing to all Saturdays going forward

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    That would work fine! I think that most of us will have a hard time committing to all Saturdays going forward
    In that case I have applied as a player

On a side note... Is there a SW player's guide for this setting somewhere?

NOTE:
    If you feel like joining this game please refer to its new thread located at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...CET-(Saturdays)

Thanks,

Thread Information