FG Spreadshirt Swag

Active Token graphic

I assume there is no way to change the active token graphic? The default graphic of transparent dark grey and white (when active and selected) is difficult to see, and if you have round tokens is completely useless. If you have square tokens it's more visible due to the difference in shape.

I find myself toggling the visiblity on/off in the CT to find the token on the map easier, even if I use the double-click-to-center option.

If this is the case, is there a chance this will be opened in the future? It reminds me of the 'token facing' graphic which is a poor excuse of a yellow triangle that laughably doesn't scale well at all.

Blog Entries
    Hi Ken L I think a lot of people have requested that be unlocked but no dice so far.
    If you toggle visibility anyone with active targetting on that actor will lose that targetting. You might try scroll wheeling to increase/decrease the token size so as to not lose that info.
    The token facing and resizing thing is I think more complex. I believe that it is using a hack that the game engine wasnt really designed for and it has scaling limitations so I dont believe there is any fix possible under this engine.

I figured as much. I'm debating wither I should hack in spawning a token on the underlying layer that will follow the active CT target, but that will hitch a dependency on the enhanced layer extension. I really do hope this customization is in Unity.

Damned pretty much nailed it. We’re not sure what it will look like in FGU yet, but Carl is aware.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information