FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Deadlands Reloaded

So... I picked up the Marshal's Handbook and Player's Guide... Both are loaded and there are no tokens or portraits...? Meaning, I have all the ones I had before, but Deadlands added no new ones...?

What am I missing here...? I also can't find any in the store...

nope - no tokens and such you'll have to buy or make your own. There are some folks here that do excellent maps and such that I use in my DL game, but I've also spent a lot of coin getting tokens for the game. Portraits are pretty easy to make so that wasn't a big issue.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Sgain, thanks for the reply. Been a referee for a long time (like 40 years; yeah, I'm old...), but just started looking a Savage Worlds which led me to FG. I don't see much for tokens in the FG store and no portraits. Didn't find much/anything on DriveThruRPG either. Where are you buying yours and where do you find the community maps.

Found bunch on DriveThruRPG with different search...

So, I also noticed that many/most NPCs have no weapons and weapons have no ranges. All are "read-only". Am I missing something here or do you need to create copies to clean them up and make ready for encounters?

Quote Originally Posted by BadJoss View Post
    So, I also noticed that many/most NPCs have no weapons and weapons have no ranges. All are "read-only". Am I missing something here or do you need to create copies to clean them up and make ready for encounters?
    What modules are you using? Deadlands: Reloaded's Marshal's Handbook and Player's Guide are updated to contain all the information. Can you pin-point what records did you observe?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

make sure you're game is on the latest non-dev version as well. Sometimes that screws with NPC's and such.
    What extensions are you using (if any)? They can really make the game a lot better and easier to set up as a GM. Ikael's extensions are all excellent and I use pretty much all of them. The NPC Maker allows you to copy online or pdf character blocks and create NPC's in game! Sometimes you have to tweak them a little but it's still way faster than writing each one in.

I use Pintest to find tokens - then I use Gimp to create them (by creating a transparent layer) - there's loads of youtube videos about making tokens and such, which is what I use to learn how to do things.

If you need any help or want some ideas and such; PM me and we'll get together online sometime and I'll show you what I have - and talk about how to make it for yourself.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

What modules do you use? Which NPCs don't have the information? From which module? Can you use /version command in FG and post screenshot of it here?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information