DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Blog Entries
    Correct, if you do PFS the official VTT policy is that GMs are allowed to share their content (NPCs, encounters, etc. already built) privately until that adventure arrives in the store for the VTT (FG Store for us), at which point the sharing becomes illegal.

So far I've been fine with not having the automation. Where I notice it is using the SRD to make a character because the character sheet has fields to accommodate the automation scripts, and those will be left blank because the SRD doesn't have the data to go in those new fields. It's no big deal, it just could make you think something is wrong, when it's really fine. I own the Paizo DLC so I can make my characters with all the official data and the scripts help out and make it all lovely. Hopefully more of the PFS GMs will follow suit someday.

There is a one piece of automation that I can't find or remember where I saw it was the tossing of the damage die if the attack hit. That was really nice, saves me from using a quick slot for the damage roll.

Quote Originally Posted by ctcharger View Post
    There is a one piece of automation that I can't find or remember where I saw it was the tossing of the damage die if the attack hit. That was really nice, saves me from using a quick slot for the damage roll.
    There is no such automation. Rolling attack and damage are two separate actions - by design.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK thanks, that may be why I can't remember where I saw it.

I'll also note that for PF you can import a specific PCGen output for the player characters, Note: Spellcasters have to re-create their memorized spells though.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    LordEntrails is correct. The automation is built into the ruleset, but only the official Paizo DLC actually has the data built for it. The SRD modules have not been updated for the new features yet, and most of the community modules on the forums are a year or more old, when the features didn't even exist.
    My Improved SRD rules posted in the last couple of weeks are basically the SRD modules with those features added.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ed-Basic-Rules

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Did you consider sending them to SmiteWorks? If it meets all the criteria, they could use it as the official SRD modules and not have to wait for one of us clowns to volunteer to do it.
    Last edited by Talyn; December 5th, 2017 at 13:00.

I figured SmiteWorks would pick them up and use them if they found them useful. Really was hoping to get some feedback to see if anyone found broken stuff.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Nah they most likely won't even notice. I'd suggest an email letting them know it's been done and to check it out. That is if you're interested in having that be the official SRD.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Did you consider sending them to SmiteWorks? If it meets all the criteria, they could use it as the official SRD modules and not have to wait for one of clowns to volunteer to do it.
    Don't let the clowns do it! They'll put funny noses and big shoes on it...

Thread Information