DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Info on creating tables in Formatted Text fields here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ed_Text_Fields If you're trying to do rollable tables these don't exist in the ruleset as it was developed before they were available in FG (CoreRPG v3).

Where are you trying to do a carriage return? Some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post224831
    I had a big long post on how I need to get carriage returns so I just decided to use the <p> tags to instigate a new carriage return.

I already know how to do in game but I was wondering how you add tables in code to your libraries?
    Last edited by sevrick; December 20th, 2017 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I already know how to do in game but I was wondering how you add tables in code to your libraries?
    Best way is create the table in a story entry, then look at the XML in the campaign db.xml file - this will give you the XML that you can copy into a library module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Actually I am looking to create a table within the description of the spell. For the difficulty increases and the effect.

Actually I am looking to create a table within the description of the spell. For the difficulty increases and the effect.
    The same process applies - either manually work out the FG formattedtext control XML format and enter that in the module XML, or make the table through the GUI (a story entry uses the same base formattedtext control) and copy the resulting code from the db.xml file.

See "internal representation" here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...extcontrol.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Datalore View Post
    I went ahead and de-Star Wars'ed the UI. I used that GAP ui that ll00ll00ll00ll (aka Todd Stern) released for 5E. I also updated the symbols to match the Genesys ones. It came out OK. If you want the image files of the dice symbols, let me know Trenloe and I will send them to you.

Attachment 21767
    So is there a link to this or is it still a work in progress. Because it looks awesome.
    Last edited by sevrick; December 21st, 2017 at 01:58.

So is there a link to this or is it still a work in progress. Because it looks awesome.
    I don't really know how to make extensions so I just unpacked the EotE ruleset and directly edited the graphics files. I actually tried for an hour to figure it out and said screw it. If you know how to make an extension from it, I can send the latest version of the files to you. To post it up, you should probably get permission from the dude that made the GAP theme though.

I don't really know how to make extensions so I just unpacked the EotE ruleset and directly edited the graphics files. I actually tried for an hour to figure it out and said screw it. If you know how to make an extension from it, I can send the latest version of the files to you. To post it up, you should probably get permission from the dude that made the GAP theme though.
    What if you created a copy of the ruleset you edited, delete all the person files like story stuff etc and post it up. It's unlikely he will edit the main file, unless its a bug fix. He said the update to the current FG version for this ruleset wouldn't happen any time soon.
    Last edited by sevrick; December 22nd, 2017 at 00:06.

Ok, I sent a PM to the author of the skin asking if he minded if I post my version of his theme for this rule set. If he doesn't, I'll just zip up the graphics folder and put it up on gdrive.

Ok, I sent a PM to the author of the skin asking if he minded if I post my version of his theme for this rule set. If he doesn't, I'll just zip up the graphics folder and put it up on gdrive.
    Awesome got a game coming up and looking forward to it.

Removed
    Last edited by Mentalic; December 23rd, 2017 at 21:59.

Thread Information