DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Datalore View Post
    FIXED

Here is the updated LINK.

Also, here is a screenshot. Thanks again, Todd!
    Attachment 21800
    Wow! Amazing. Thanks for sharing this!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

So, after seeing some great reviews if genesys I thought I would see if there is a ruleset in development on fg for it and what do you know, Trenloe & the community have already done it. Well done fellas!
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

*Removed
    Last edited by sevrick; December 31st, 2017 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Datalore View Post
    FIXED

Here is the updated LINK.

Also, here is a screenshot. Thanks again, Todd!
    Attachment 21800
    Thanks looks awesome. It really helps to get out of the star wars feel.

Nevermind. I think I figured it out.
    Last edited by Batei; January 16th, 2018 at 20:20.

I have a question about... at least I think it is about XML coding. The answer may be more complex than one sentence. So I want to test Genesys out with my kids and do a quick fantasy themed adventure. The free Monster Pogs are great for plopping something down. I know out of the gate none of those things work in the Star Wars EotE ruleset. They show up in the Modules section along with the SW Library.

I thought I would be smart and rename the MonsterPogs.mod to MonsterPogsGenesys.mod and I changed the defintion.xml to include a new name for the Pogs set (so as not to interfere with the original) and change the ruleset it works with to "Star Wars EotE" as well.

What did I do wrong or what silly assumption did I make? Alas, I am no XML expert. I know just enough to screw things up generally. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Batei View Post
    I have a question about... at least I think it is about XML coding. The answer may be more complex than one sentence. So I want to test Genesys out with my kids and do a quick fantasy themed adventure. The free Monster Pogs are great for plopping something down. I know out of the gate none of those things work in the Star Wars EotE ruleset. They show up in the Modules section along with the SW Library.

I thought I would be smart and rename the MonsterPogs.mod to MonsterPogsGenesys.mod and I changed the defintion.xml to include a new name for the Pogs set (so as not to interfere with the original) and change the ruleset it works with to "Star Wars EotE" as well.

What did I do wrong or what silly assumption did I make? Alas, I am no XML expert. I know just enough to screw things up generally. LOL!
    No need to make any changes. Just activate the standard pog module from Modules menu (small book icon in the top right), then you'll see these as a new token folder (cube) in the tokens window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh my gosh. Well that really shows my unfamiliarity with the program. I was looking for them to show up in the Library for some reason. LOL! Thanks Trenloe!

I just bought some map packs from the store and can't use them with the current star wars/Genesys Ruleset . I wish I had the know how to update the ruleset to the current version of Fantasy Grounds. If I wanted to give this sort of thing a go does anyone know where I would start?
    Last edited by sevrick; June 22nd, 2018 at 23:15.

Thread Information