DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    OK, so the module uses the newer <image> database tag, rather than <images>

I don't think there'll be an easy fix for this in the Star Wars ruleset without breaking everyone's current campaign data and image module links. I've made a note as a known issue in the SW ruleset thread. I'll see if there can be a relatively straightforward process change to cater for this.
    Thanks.

When loading up both Genesys Extensions, I get 2 errors. And currently, I only use the 2 extensions from the first post. One, when I load it the first time:

Script Error: [string "Genesys_Data_Common.lua"]:175: attempt to index field 'entries' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon ()
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshdestinychits'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = lightsidechit'
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshdestinychits'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = lightsidechit'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = darksidechit'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find font (Dwarven)
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (tool_layers_30)

The other when I close and reopen the campaign:

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (SW_logo)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (logo)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (SW_logo)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (logo)
    Runtime Notice: s'Registring tvsize slash handler'
    Runtime Notice: s'dieboxviewlistmanager.lua: onInit()'
    Script Error: [string "Genesys_Data_Common.lua"]:175: attempt to index field 'entries' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon ()
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = darksidechit'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find font (Dwarven)
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (tool_layers_30)

Any thoughts?

@Talley - which 2 extensions are you using? There are actually 3 in post #1 - 1 extension file attached, and links to 2 more posts with extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Clean UI and Genesys SW Ext. Even if I take out Clean UI, the same errors come up.

I'm guessing you missed this instruction in post #1: "Please make sure you download the minor updated (today) v2.1.1b Star Wars ruleset" ???

You'll need at least v2.1.1b - but I'd recommend using v2.1.1c.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Looks like that was it. Thanks Trenloe. I generally try to keep that ruleset up to date as well, but it's kind of hard without knowing if I'm current or not without spending time going into each ruleset and checking. Anyways, that's my 2 cents for what it's worth.

So I was trying to edit the code for Star wars Crits for the vehicles and got this error when rolling a vehicle crit. I have looked and looked for the reason the code is almost identical except for changes in the rolls and text.

It says this:
    Script Error: [string "managers/chatmanager.lua"]:815: attempt to index local 'sourcenode' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So I was trying to edit the code for Star wars Crits for the vehicles and got this error when rolling a vehicle crit. I have looked and looked for the reason the code is almost identical except for changes in the rolls and text.

It says this:
    Script Error: [string "managers/chatmanager.lua"]:815: attempt to index local 'sourcenode' (a nil value)
    Always check the base ruleset thread for reported issues and updates. This has been reported for the base Star Wars EotE ruleset and fixed in release v2.1.1c of that ruleset.

I have it updated it still says it when not rolling on a vehicle. When try to drag it on to a vehicle sheet nothing happens. No roll, no result, not anything. Maybe it's my code not sure.
    I put it in an attachment to save space on the forums.

[MODERATOR - removed attachment. No longer needed for troubleshooting and contains potentially copyright protected text]
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 23rd, 2018 at 17:30.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I have it updated it still says it when not rolling on a vehicle. When try to drag it on to a vehicle sheet nothing happens. No roll, no result, not anything. Maybe it's my code not sure.
    I put it in an attachment to save space on the forums.
    Thanks for including your extension - it wasn't the issue.

It was a weird one. Try the updated download available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iny-v2-ruleset Make sure you see v2.1.1d in the chat window.

Sorry about that.

Usage note - dragging any critical to the chat window isn't part of the critical application process (as designed) - you can't apply the result from the chat window to a PC/NPC/Vehicle by drag drop, as the critical process is designed to adjust the roll based off any current crits the target has and any modifiers to the roll at the time the roll was made. All drag/dropping a critical roll to the chat window does is give you a base roll, without the full details of the critical.

Thread Information