STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Thanks, i've done that and have been digging through the files. Is there a tool to view the raw fgf files to perform an easy bitmap swap? I'm using a derivation of the clean ui, but in the sheets, adv/threat etc still use the SW icons.

In another interesting thing, I've been working on .mod files for myself, and I've run into a problem. I'm attempting to have a unified hierarchy split across various files. Example, If I have a "Core" file open and an "Android" file open, I'd like for them to merge entries where overlap occurs, such as a common "Equipment" header. However, instead I'm seeing it duplicate such that I have two "Equipment" headers even tho the path structures and namings are identical. ie:
    /root/library/equipment/entries/core and /root/library/equipment/entries/android in two different files.
    The hoped for result output would be a single Equipment entry under the library, but instead it has:
    Equipment
    Equipment

/root/library/equipment/categoryname is identical for both files.

Is it possible for them to merge, or is my only option to have a very large single file?

Many thanks.
    Last edited by jimmifett; March 7th, 2019 at 21:13.

I was thinking about this as well and decided it might be easier to have a core mod and then copy and add RoT additions and have a single RoT mod. Then do the same for SotB. And any other homebrew content.

example of the SW font still in a sheet:

A_fontsheet.png

Quote Originally Posted by jimmifett View Post
    Is there a tool to view the raw fgf files to perform an easy bitmap swap?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post423449
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmifett View Post
    In another interesting thing, I've been working on .mod files for myself, and I've run into a problem. I'm attempting to have a unified hierarchy split across various files. Example, If I have a "Core" file open and an "Android" file open, I'd like for them to merge entries where overlap occurs, such as a common "Equipment" header. However, instead I'm seeing it duplicate such that I have two "Equipment" headers even tho the path structures and namings are identical. ie:
    /root/library/equipment/entries/core and /root/library/equipment/entries/android in two different files.
    The hoped for result output would be a single Equipment entry under the library, but instead it has:
    Equipment
    Equipment

/root/library/equipment/categoryname is identical for both files.

Is it possible for them to merge, or is my only option to have a very large single file?

Many thanks.
    Sounds like you are wanting to looking into Software Management applications. SVN can do this by using branching etc. But I think you are going to find the setup and a management of such a system for a single developer is far outweighed by the benefits.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So this may have been asked already, if so I apologize, but will this rule set work with Unity or does Unity only work on FGs current version and Higher?

Most rulesets will continue to work as is. However, the ability to use new image features will require the ruleset to be either built on top of CoreRPG, or updated to use the new features. We're still quite a ways off from the beta testing period, and the community developers will be getting it around the same time or slightly before.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information