STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Bestiary 3?

Bestiary 3?

For some reason I can only find the official Bestiary 1, 2, and 4. What happened to Bestiary 3? Am I just not finding it or did it not get released yet? Very confused. If it exists or it's being released, I don't want to do my own work on Graveknights. If it isn't for some reason, would love to know. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Bestiary 3 is currently in development.

Thanks. That explains the mystery. Have the devs given any kind of release schedule for more official Pathfinder mods? Like what's coming next or about when things might get released? Thanks..

No set schedule. It's being worked on (see my signature).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks... looking forward to it...

The module files went off the SmiteWorks over the weekend for review. Paizo need to review too. Hopefully there won't be (too) many changes required and it will be out in the coming weeks...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

sweet, thanks Trenloe

Oh, yeah, baby! Time for the monthly buy!

Thread Information