DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Image Identification and Player Modules

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. Did some searching and couldn't find anything.

I'm DM'ing 5E and I have Image Identification enabled. Seems to work as expected, mostly.

The only issue I've found is with Player modules. When my players open their image tab, they can see all of the images from the Player modules I've shared with them, but everything is listed as Unidentified.

I think this data should all be identified by default. After all, they can open the images, it just makes it really hard for them to find what they're looking for.

It wouldn't be so bad if there were some way for me to "mass identify" everything in these modules.

Maybe this is a feature request? Maybe I'm missing something. Any advice?

Thanks!

No. It’s a limitation of the image identification feature right now.

It’s on my list to review this feature next year.

Regards,
    JPG

Cool! Thanks for the quick reply.

Out of curiosity, in regards to the identification process and secondary (non-id'd) names, are there any plans to implement token identification similarly to image identification so that players can't see the spoiler-names of tokens that GM is using?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    are there any plans to implement token identification similarly to image identification
    Looks like it's on the wishlist.

I would also like to see this! Currently, I'm renaming "important" NPCs when adding them to the Combat Tracker.

That's irrelevant. The players can open their token bag and see the original names on the tokens.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information