DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ahh finaly, i missed the log on to FG in that window.... my username was already in place so i didnt think more about it... well, tnx alot and more DLC here i come!!!!

Hello guys,

I'm experiencing the some issue.
    Briefly I purchased FG Ultimate Licence via Steam and 3 DLC for D&D 5E (Class Core Pack, Monster Core Pack and Complete DM Guide).
    Now when I active the licence with the key provided by Steam, everything seems to work correctly. I have linked my Steam account to the FG one and when I update the contents, seems that the app doesn't find the DLC I bought.
    I'm in touch the the support team of FG and the guy on the other side has been saying that my Steam account is not linked to the FG one. I find it truly weird, because I followed every instructions for linking the two accounts and as I said before it seems to work well.

Now what I would like to ask and know if possible is how to get the DLC content I purchased via Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggi2018 View Post
    I'm in touch the the support team of FG and the guy on the other side has been saying that my Steam account is not linked to the FG one. I find it truly weird, because I followed every instructions for linking the two accounts and as I said before it seems to work well.
    If support is telling you that, then that is where the problem lies. Link your account again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggi2018 View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm experiencing the some issue.
    Briefly I purchased FG Ultimate Licence via Steam and 3 DLC for D&D 5E (Class Core Pack, Monster Core Pack and Complete DM Guide).
    Now when I active the licence with the key provided by Steam, everything seems to work correctly. I have linked my Steam account to the FG one and when I update the contents, seems that the app doesn't find the DLC I bought.

Now what I would like to ask and know if possible is how to get the DLC content I purchased via Steam.
    Welcome to the forums!

The person you will be communicating with via the support email will be someone who is very knowledgeable about Fantasy Grounds - so what they are telling you will be correct.

Make sure you have linked your Steam account to your FG account, and then that you are fully logged into your FG account in the settings window - click the Purchases "Manage" button and then make sure you enter your FG user name and password and have a successful login.

All product updates are linked to your FG account, not our license. So you need to link your steam account to your FG account and then login to your FG account within the FG settings window. Once you have successfully done this, run an update.

Once you've done an update, load up a 5E campaign and go to Library -> Modules and you should see your purchased products there.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The person you will be communicating with via the support email will be someone who is very knowledgeable about Fantasy Grounds - so what they are telling you will be correct.
    Yea, have faith in tech support. Odds are you are either talking to the owner of the company or the lead developer. But even if it's not one of them, they are still VERY good and wouldn't say something they didn't know 100%.

Do be aware, that just because you entered your account and password, if you don't actually hit the login button the link won't actually happen.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information