STAR TREK 2d20

ACK-Improved UI (Info/Meta Data Icon Replacement)

I wanted to share this extension my friends and I put together in hopes that others will find it as useful as we have.

It's nothing major; we just swapped out the default meta data and info icons with with something that most people should recognize immediately since we didn't find the default ones very intuitive. We did our best to make sure it still blended in with the aesthetic of the default UI.

Enjoy!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dracius; November 26th, 2017 at 04:46.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing!
    What rulesets does this work with? Have you guys found any known issues with it?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Only tested with 5e but haven't ran into any issues, errors or conflicts with other extensions yet.

A few versions ago the gears had reverted back to the default magnifying glass icon, but that was a quick fix.

It's pretty lightweight:

<root>
    <icon name="button_details" file="graphics/buttons/button_details.png" />
    <icon name="button_details_down" file="graphics/buttons/button_details_down.png" />
    <icon name="root_logo" file="logo.png" />
    <icon name="button_link" file="graphics/buttons/button_link.png" />
    <icon name="button_link_down" file="graphics/buttons/button_link_down.png" />
    <icon name="button_link_empty" file="graphics/buttons/button_link_empty.png" />
    </root>
    Last edited by Dracius; November 26th, 2017 at 05:16.

I love it! Well done!

Thread Information