5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I run a second session of fantasy grounds on my laptop as a player. So the tv shows the players view and no the DM
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

If I run a second session, won't they just see whatever window I have open on the tv? I guess I could use a second computer to run just the battlemap

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxesnow View Post
    If I run a second session, won't they just see whatever window I have open on the tv? I guess I could use a second computer to run just the battlemap
    You run the second session on the TV, and your GM instance on your computer monitor. You control what is seen on the TV, just like you would any additional screen on your computer - share a battle map from the GM session, open/close on the player instance.

You can use another computer if you want - but then you'll need someone else to control it - or take up more space behind your GM screen. Go with what works for you.

The use the Map Resize extension to size each square to 1 inch: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-To-Face-games
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information