Time Zone: GMT -7 (Mountain Time)
    Day of week and time: Tuesday nights at 6pm
    If new game, planned start date: Dec 5th 6pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 Hour sessions; every 2-3 weeks

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Number of Players in game & needed: Full
    Character starting level & equipment: 1
    Character restrictions: Must be able to further the story and work as a team player.

Elves has enslaved all other races until recently ~60 years ago the other races finally rebelled and cast of their chains. The Kingdom has lost contact with its colony in the new lands to the North East and has just now decided to send a group to check on and govern this new land. There will be bits of kingdom building/management that I will attempt to build into the campaign.
    Last edited by khersheyjr; November 22nd, 2017 at 01:29. Reason: update players needed. We are now full. Thanks for your interest.

Visit my YouTube channel for tutorials
    https://www.youtube.com/user/khersheyjr?feature=guide

Greetings, this sounds like something I'd be interested (at least the time frame works fairly well for me). I've played D&D for sometime (harkening back to when people used ThAC0) and even played some 3/3.5. I've recently picked up Fantasy Grounds, and am admittedly new to 5e but am a quick study. For the rest, well I like being a team player and kingdom/world building is always fun. Careful with plot hooks though, if I catch one I like to run with it. Look forward to hearing from you.

PS: I work as an OTR truck driver, and generally operate on CST/CDT (gmt -6/-5?)
    Last edited by Akki_Wolf; November 21st, 2017 at 03:07. Reason: Extra Info

I havent played in decades but looking to get back into it. Have to stick to weeknights (EST). Would prefer a low magic campaign (hard to do in D&D, but possible), so I'm curious to know where your campaign falls between low and high fantasy. Prefer to play fighter archetypes, so that might play into your decision to send an invite as well. Let me know if you'd like to know more.

PMs have been sent to the players above for invites. The campaign is now full. Thank you for your interest.

Visit my YouTube channel for tutorials
    https://www.youtube.com/user/khersheyjr?feature=guide

Thread Information