DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Hi there,

While I cant do Fridays. If ever you need a player to fit a group on Saturday Nights or Sunday evening/nights. I would be more than interested. Looking for long term or short term. Highly reliable and highly intrigued by voiced acted role play. Put me on a list for any games you come up with that fit those time slots. Have a good day.

Mystikan

FG License: Standard License
    Time Zone: Mountain USA UTC -7
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Late Night Saturday 10 PM EST (2200 -5 UTC) or Sunday late afternoons/evening/night
    Voice: Discord and can aquire any other needed

Game System Preferred: 5E D&D, Open to C&C and Pathfinder
    Game System Experience: Played 1st Edition many moons ago
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None (Been playing around with FG solo so some exp)

Character Type Preferred: Bard, Wizard or Sorcerer but open to any class/race.

About me: I work nights so therefore the odd times. I own the Fantasy Grounds version of the 5E DMG, PHG, MM, Volo's, and SCAG. I want to be a player in a group and with enough experience start Dungeon mastering. some adventures of my own. Investing some money into Fantasy Grounds so I now hope to get some play time whether as DM or player. I also own hard cover 5E DMG, PHB, and MM. I also own 1st Ed AD&D Hardcovers DMG, PHB, MM, MM2, FF, Deities and Demigods, and some old modules. Also a hardcover of 2E DMG. I can pretty much be talked into investing in Fantasy Ground's C&C if a group comes along. Pathfinder also sounds interesting.

Sounds really good. My name is William. I'm 63 and have been roleplaying since Empire of the Petal throne. I've been running and playing 5e on FG for the last 3 years. Really enjoy Critical Role and am listening through it for the 2nd time. Been working on voices and accents with apps I bought on my phone. On West coast time and usually available weeknights after 4pm and sunday after noon. I have played several character classes. Email: [email protected]
    Ultimate License

Hey there! So i'm an experienced 5e player/DM. I started about five years ago when I was a summer camp councilor looking for cheap ways to fill my weekends to avoid 5 hour trips home and back every week. I'm looking to join a game to help bolster some of my own ideas and improve on my creativity. My availability is any week day after 6 central, save for occasional Fridays (that's when I run my Genashi campaign), and any time Sundays. Hope you have room for one more, still.

As always,
    Steapa,
    The Immortal Bard, Abhorsen, and Keeper of the River of Death

If there's still a slot available, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm new to D&D, so I don't know if that's okay or not.

my name is alexander i have only played a couple dnd sessions but im pretty good with 5e so far. i am almost always available on evenings. i love a good RP game i am very creative and open to whatever suits the group and story best. i would like to be a player and if noi would like to guest star as a character that purpose is about being part of the story. or as a villain a person that back-stabs them or just be a straight up boss they are trying to catch and kill.

Are you still looking for players? I would be happy to get you some info if there is a game available.
    Thanks

Hi everyone. I am very sorry about the lack of response. I was overwhelmed. I was completing my campaign world and putting my Friday night group through the paces.

I was shocked at the amount of responses!! I have run a few wildly successful sessions now and my confidence level is such that I have returned to communicate with everyone again. I would like to be a hub, mentor, or resource for players and DMs alike. I cannot run more than 1 more campaign but I was sad to hear that a lot of games are East Coast driven and that there may be less games in relation generating in the Pacific Standard Time zone. If that's true it's a shame. I want to help change that!!

I am currently wanting to start a campaign that runs every Wednesday night at 7pm Pacific Standard Time......if this time works for you let me know, I need 4 players.

Aside from that, I want to start some threads on DMing in general and I may even put together some Podcasts of our gaming sessions and some vids for YouTube.

Feedback is important. Please tell me if the Podcasts and vids would interest you!! Knowing I would have a following ahead of time is a great motivator!!

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Wed PST US Time Zone prefer 5E

FG License: I am new to FG and was wondering which license I needed for your game.
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (I live in California)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday night at 7pm sounds good to me.
    Term: I am looking for a long term weekly game.
    Voice: I am fine with using TeamSpeak for the game.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: I played in a year long weekly homebrew campaign using 5E. That was in 2015-2016, so I've been away from the game for about a year now.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds but I am a quick study and would definitely watch some tutorials before our first game session.

Character Type Preferred: I played a Ranger during the campaign I played a little over a year ago. I am open to playing any class that fits a balanced team.

About me: My name is Zack and I am 27 years old. I would say that I am fairly new still since I have played only one class. However, I have a hardcopy of the PHB and have looked it over on more than one occasion so I'm not entirely green. As mentioned I was a part of a year long campaign at my local game store that ended. At the time I was still in college and decided not to start a new campaign. I have since graduated and I am excited to get back into the action and adventure. I like a good role playing session and think it could be fun to get into a character and make it as realistic as possible, but if the team wants to be lighthearted I am fine with that too. I am fine with the sessions being turned into a Podcast and/or posted to YouTube.

Questions: Which license do I need for your game? Demo, Standard, or Ultimate
    Which modules do you recommend? Complete Core Class, Xanathar's Guide, Character Customization Pack?

That time would work great with my usual schedule. I travel, so weeknights are the only time I'd get to game, and the later the better (to a limit, natch).
    Anyway - I'm Rob, I have experience playing every edition, and GMing some 3.5 and 4e. Finally getting back into playing with 5e. I like the trend I've seen on twitch/youtube with GM style, and it got me interested in playing again. I'd have no issues with you creating podcast/video of something I'm in.

I've been toying with the 5e AL character creation, and hit on the Paladin with Oath of Redemption out of Xanathar's... reminds me somewhat of my favorite 4e character type, Pacifist Cleric. I'm open to play other character types as needed, though.
    Let me know if this interests you, and we'll make something happen.

Hello my names Taylor. Looking for another group to fill out the roleplaying void in my week. Currently I am extremely flexible in scheduling, so if you need a slot filled up I'm your guy. I mostly play fighter-like classes with a little dabble in rogue classes. I rarely play spell classes but am always up to try new stuff. Most of my experience is with 3.5 and pathfinder but I got just a tiny bit into 5e.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ctvash; December 11th, 2017 at 00:10.

Thread Information