DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Discord

Discord

Just to warn you all - Discord is still having issues with connectivity - players disconnect and then cannot reconnect etc etc. Started this morning UK time and it's still going on.

Her Majesty has been told and I suspect it's another problem caused by Donald Trump ... somehow ... well, as an outsider, everything seems to be his fault.

https://status.discordapp.com/

Identified - We're yet again investigating a major outage causing offline guilds and connection issues. We're still working both internally and externally with Google to resolve this issue.
    Nov 18, 11:42 PST
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

We sent in a cell of Rippers. We were only able to pull one man back from the void, but he told us service has been restored. We have to find an alternative to hosting the servers on the demon-plane. I know they're cheap, but we are quickly developing staffing problems.

They couldn't have picked a better name for their 'service.'

Ah, very few services provide a full 100% uptime. I'm starting to enjoy Discord, even if I was a little hesitant in the beginning. I'm just not much of an early adopter, I'm afraid.

All is now well, HM did the trick

Thread Information