Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I will. I'll be posting tonight Nov 22 if the games have enough people and how to get connected.

Clyde
    It looks like I will not be able to make the game.My computer has gone down hard and will be going in the shop.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys,Clyde is having trouble with his login, he asked me to let everyone know neither game had enough sign ups to run, and he appreciates those who did sign up, perhaps another time.

Sorry to hear that - I'd love to play this another time!

Blog Entries
    I am sure you will have a chance Wind Serpent, after Saturday's Set Rising I am all ready plotting Set's next bit of evil opportunism. The team plans to run a few over the Christmas holidays (I have 2 planned all ready), and the next FG-Daze coming up in January. I may throw a few more in through December because gaming schedules all get wonked during this season.

Ell, Thanksgiving plans have changed for the family so I won't be able to make it after all. Sorry, was looking forward to it....

Blog Entries
    Well your presence will be missed Jamie, but no worries, this weekend a lot of schedules change at the last minute. I still have enough players to run and a seat or two for anyone who finds themselves free o short notice. Besides killing six demi-gods is hard, especially since Set's minions seem to suck. I am switching up to badder bad guys this time.

Thread Information