DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Manually adjust NPC / PC on Combat Tracker?

Is it possible to manually re-order NPC's and PC's on the combat tracker?

I have an encounerr with NPC's and monsters who are about to engage in battle with each other, and then I want PC's to come upon the scene, and have priority for initiative.

So I want the PC's to roll initiative just for the PC's and have them go first, then have the NPC's and Monsters roll initiative, where they all come after the PC's according to their initiative.

Any idea how I can do that in the FG Combat Tracker?

You'd have to manually adjust the initiative of each monster after it's rolled.

You can use decimal fractions. So put 0. in front of each monster's init roll (you'll actually have to re-type the whole init of each creature) - assuming the PCs always have an initiative of at least 1, this will order the monsters at the bottom of the tracker.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Excellent solution, totally didnt even think of that option.

Thanks for the reply. Gonna run the first encounter in the Dragon Horde campaign tomorrow night, so I will setup the encounter in that way.

Thread Information