FG Spreadshirt Swag

Group of Hearty Adventurers Looking for DnD DM

We have a group of 5 players looking for a DM. Looking for Wednesday nights about 5pm PST (GMT -8).

Experience level varies between old timer and little experience but we're all young at heart looking to play together.

Hello! I havent played in quite some time but want to get back into playing/DMing. I'm a career military officer looking to get back into gaming as I near retirement. A little long in the tooth but mature and experienced enough with life to give it a good show. I would need a couple weeks to get a campaign setting sorted out and collect the necessary tools. I would prefer a low fantasy/magic setting but can be pretty flexible about this. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss more via pm. I'm on the east coast (EST), playing three or four hours during the week is exactly what I am looking for.

Greetings....
    It just so happens I have a player who is limited to Weds and his group disbanded.
    And he is PST also.

We usually began at 4Pm PST and my limit is 7pm PST.
    I am EST (-5).
    Would this work for you?

Hey Intruder. I know that two of can't start at 4pm PST as we're still at work. 5pm is the earliest we can start. So, that would only give us about 2 hours of playing.

Hi, I'm the player Intruder was talking about. Looks like you have a full group to start but if an opening appears, let me put my hat in the ring.

Long time D&D player and fairly proficient with FG. My characters are usually pretty straight forward and mostly single class. I play without meta-gaming and try to only bring up what my characters should have knowledge about. I'm all about team dynamics. A team of diverse players (characters) that "mesh" is a very enjoyable experience.

If something changes, please PM me for the opportunity.

Thanks

So I might be interested. I have a campaign I need to develop and need some heart adventurers to help me. I'm available on Wednesday as I get off work at 4pm. I'm also PST (GMT -8). I've been roleplaying since the beginning of D&D, but with the Empire of the Petal Throne system. Have GM'd many types since then, fantasy up to science fiction. Currently am really enjoying the flexibility of 5e. I want to lean toward a medium to high fantasy / Magic. I've been using FG for over 4 years now and design all my own maps in Profantasy. I would like to run a game similar to the Critical role style. Not exact or necessarily in depth, but do want a developed back story for the characters. I will do voices and personalities as much as I'm able. I do not run my players down the railroad tracks, but try to let them live their characters' lives. I'm use to being able to go with the flow.
    So If you can give me an idea of what type of game you would like to play in maybe we can make it a go. I have no restrictions on what type of class or race, but currently I don't have all the modules for FG. I have the DM, PHB and MM and Elemental Evil. I'm planning on getting the Sword Coast and the new one along with Xanathar's guide and Volos' guide. So let me know.
    Ultimate License

Thanks all.

We have three DMs that are interested and will be talking with them in order to make a choice that fits the group well.

Appreciate the interest.

Ruff Ryder

Thread Information