FG Spreadshirt Swag

Skull and Shackles module

Greetings fellow gamers. I am looking to see if anybody out there has a Skull and Shackles module done that they would be willing to share with me? I have spent the entire day fruitlessly trying to get the grid to match up with the images ripped from the pdf, to no avail. I would be eternally grateful if anybody has such a module and would be willing to share it. Thank you.

Miyu, if they did, they could not legally share it with you. This board does not support copyright violations, and what you are requesting is a copyright violation.

However, we do have some grid experts that may be able to help you solve your problem.

My apologies. Given earlier threads, I was under the impression it was covered by OGL, especially if I already owned a copy of the PDF.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if it's covered by OGL or not, but anyway, their is a utility you can use to help you get the grids aligned, see here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...gn-map-to-grid

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That is exactly what I needed! Thank you so much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyu View Post
    That is exactly what I needed! Thank you so much.
    You are very welcome

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Maps etc. aren't covered by OGL.

However, there is an agreement with Paizo for Pathfinder Society sanctioned content to be able to be shared if GMs prove they own the content. This is for products that haven't been converted into full commercial FG releases. So, at this stage, if someone had done a conversation of Skulls and Shackles, they could share with a GM who proves they own the product.

More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ilable-modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for reminding us about the PFS OGL loophole, Trenloe. I had obviously forgotten all about that (and even if I hadn't I wouldn't have known status of S&S without checking).

I'm running this campaign (currently at the 3rd module). Getting the grids to align was indeed quite a pain since in most images the grid size isn't linear. In the end I gave up and asked my players to ignore the image grid and concentrate on the Fantasy Grounds grid. I'll try the map align tool to see if it solves the issue.

That being said, if you have a bit of money to invest, I would suggest buying the Interactive Maps pdf. They allow you to remove the grids/notes/secret passages, etc.

Thread Information