If new game, planned start date: April 22nd
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for about four hours a session
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 to 6
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
    Character restrictions: 25 point buy with no stat under 10 or over 16 BEFORE racial adjustments. Races and classes will be discussed and approved or denied on a one on one basis. Using medium Experience table.

Details of your scenario: You have been selected for a very important expedition to the lost continent of Azlant! After hearing of the expedition, you applied for adventure, and those responsible for organizing the expedition selected you to join other colonists to stake claim to an island named Ancorato in the Arcadian Ocean.
    This is an exploration heavy Adventure path.

Game Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3039
    Last edited by Rogue; April 11th, 2018 at 13:43. Reason: Updating a restart of the game
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Hi!

I'm new to the Fantasy Grounds message boards. I recently started playing Pathfinder. I've been playing D&D since about 82. This sounds like a fun experience to grow my pathfinder skills and I am able to commit to a long term campaign. Most games I'm involved in, I've been in for years.

So far my only experience is with a level 10 oracle. She is a lot of fun to play and I can't wait to try another class. I would love to try out a healer class or possibly a bard in Pathfinder. I tend to play non melee characters, who attempt to solve things creatively or diplomatically but will battle if that is the only choice left. If I sound like a good fit, let me know.

-K

Hi, I am also new to Fantasy Grounds. I have 4 years of D&D 5e experience and 2 years of DMing 5e (Rise of.Tiamat, Out of the Abyss, Storm King's Thunder, and various Adventurers League oneshots). I also have almost a year of experience with Pathfinder, having played mostly PFS and an in person game of Iron Gods. I enjoy both role-playing and combat and generally don't mind if a group prefer to put more stock in either.
    In terms of character, I'm pretty flexible. I have a lot of characters with various backstories.
    Last edited by Jerikel; November 15th, 2017 at 23:24.

I could commit to a Sunday night game. I'm in Central time zone, but it should be fine. I have no experience with FG, but I've used roll20 a bit.

Id love to join and am free sundays

I have myself and another player experienced with Pathfinder and FG that would be interested.

hiya. is this still a possibility... critical mass reached? would be interested to join. thx
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Hi. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and am interested in joining a new, long term campaign in my system of choice: Pathfinder. I've been playing and running it for years.

I understand if this group is already full-up, but I figured I'd ask. I enjoy new and innovative characters, teamwork, in depth role-play but also the challenge of devising tactical strategies for combat.

Ok, here is the situation. For the next 8 weeks I will be out of state and in school. This is an unexpected but wanted thing, because I really need the money from this job to fix my roof and plumbing in my house. The hours of the school are 9 to 5 daily, and the drive from where I am staying to the classroom is an hour and a half. Once school starts, it is going to be pushing me to the limits of my capabilities, and not giving me much time to develop the game. But, that does not mean that I am not going to try. I just want you to know there may be some days where I am a little behind.
    Trying to nail down this opportunity is why I have not been on for the last few days.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

best of luck!

will check in for progress. thx
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information