DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    No, not a MoreCore replacement.

A new tabletop RPG.
    A new Ruleset to play that RPG.
    New adventures, optional rules, and settings for that RPG.
    New FG Modules & Extensions for the adventures, optional rules and settings of the RPG.

And the Project's website has been up and publicly avalible since early September, so I don't know why there was any trouble viewing things.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    I have no knowledge of what they are planning for FGU beyond what they have said (and probably don't remember that very well), but say they decided in FGU to break out traps/obstacles and vehicles from NPCs, this would influence the way you built your generic ruleset.

We know they are going to support more layers in maps, so maybe you decide your generic ruleset provides token slots for upright, prone, sitting.

We don't know what they will do in FGU. IT will undoubtedly change a lot of things in existing rulesets.

I guess you have to bite the bullet sometime though....
    Traps/Obstacles/Vehicles can be broken out now. That is ruleset dependent not engine dependent. It just requires someone to code/write it.
    Map layers is something primarily handled by the engine right now. How it works later who knows - but you dont have to use all these features.
    We do know that they have said on multiple occasions that it will continue to use the current xml/lua scripting that it uses now.
    The intention is to continue to support the existing rulesets (of course some changes will be likely needed)

Planning current projects based on FGU is pretty pointless until we know when FGU might be here.

Press on then. I am going to bow out. My work doesn’t permit me that much time and I am more interested in improving things for what we have than supporting new rulesets. A great endeavor mind you just not something my personal prioritization will support.

Thread Information