DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

not able to update (not steam version)

I have Ultimate license and many DLC (almost all the manuals of D&D etc). I was not using FG in the last months so i didn't update it for months. Today i tried to update and i always get this error:

updating modules/ DD MM Monster Manual.mod

ERROR -GetPackageFiles: Network: time out

already 2 hours i'm stuck here. I already tried to relaunch but is always the same.

i have not a file with this name in valult folder, there are some files with similar name in /modules folder, not exactly the same name as reported in the log but similar (monsters.mod monstersPogs.mod etc.) if i delete all the .mod files called monster in /modules folder will fix the issue?

by the way i would like to move all my assets under steam, how can i get the steam key?

Firstly make sure that your antivirus or firewall is not blocking FG from accessing the internet. If that isn't the case then I'd suggest that you delete the fg.exe and the updater.exe from your FG directory and download the FWebinstall from the downloads section and reinstall FG. Make sure that your key, username and password is correct before then doing an update.

You can link FG to Steam. Go into the 'Games' menu at the top of the Steam window and click on activate a product on Steam.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    The name of the file in the vault directory is actually "WOTC5EMMDELUXE.dat"

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

i followed both suggestions (deleted WOTC5EMMDELUXE.dat and the updater.exe fg.exe, downloaded webinstaller, launched and i'm getting the same error

Did you also make sure that your AV and/or Firewall is not blocking FG?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

magicbus,

That error message indicates that the FG software can’t access your network, so something is blocking access. As Zacchaeus mentioned check Windows Firewall or other security software to make sure that FGUpdaterEngine is not being blocked.

Regards,
    JPG

i deactivated the antiwirus/firewall any way i try again

The application fgupdaterengine.exe attempted to connect to the Internet:
    File path: C:\program files (x86)\fantasy grounds\fgupdaterengine.exe
    Destination: 70.35.199.236
    Protocol: TCP (6)
    Port: HTTP (6)
    Bitdefender Firewall has granted access for this application. If you want to deny access, click on the button below or go to Firewall - Rules.
    Deny

fgupdaterengine.exe is not blocked (at least this is the report i get from bitdefender)

Thread Information