DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Key Bindings

Key Bindings

Is it possible to change key bindings and shortcut keys?
    I have a laptop where I cannot get the middle click to work at all on the touch-pad so I can't approve token moves on it unless I attach a mouse.

Blog Entries
    The current engine has very limited support for that.
    Some mice will register left+right click as a middle click.
    You might be better off not using that option if your mouse doesnt support it.
    If your players keep moving things when they are not supposed to explain how annoying you find it and ask them to stop...

You can use a right-click menu to accept the move - OK, it's two clicks, not one, but you still can accept moves without a middle mouse button. See "Accept Move": https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...okens#Movement
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The current engine has very limited support for that.
    Some mice will register left+right click as a middle click.
    You might be better off not using that option if your mouse doesnt support it.
    If your players keep moving things when they are not supposed to explain how annoying you find it and ask them to stop...
    No issues with the players, we ended up just keeping it off. Was just wanting to use it during combat to easily see movement distances or moves. It's not any deal killer problem or anything. It's an issue with that laptops track-pad not supporting that and then I was then really curious to find a way to make it work and that lead me being curious if binding could be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can use a right-click menu to accept the move - OK, it's two clicks, not one, but you still can accept moves without a middle mouse button. See "Accept Move": https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...okens#Movement
    Ok, I had swore I was doing that before but it's not coming up now. Image attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by not_so_there View Post
    Ok, I had swore I was doing that before but it's not coming up now. Image attached.
    Are you running any extensions as in the standard system the Bottom-Right menu option should be an arrow to accept the move, not that skull icon. What text is displayed when you hover over that icon?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Are you running any extensions as in the standard system the Bottom-Right menu option should be an arrow to accept the move, not that skull icon. What text is displayed when you hover over that icon?
    Yep. Turns out it was this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post349933
    It even lists the damn bug there in the next post. I had missed turning it off after playing with it since it populated at the bottom of the list. Thanks for your help.

Thread Information