STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    @Move field: Oh, did not know I could do that (I knew the plus and minus with the check-boxes on the right, but did not know I could scroll there). Learn something new everyday, hah! To be honest it's not that often I tab around on the sheet like that either so I just haven't spotted that field before.

@Inventory: Please do. It might be worse for all I know, but in my mind it seems like a better thing to just scroll on the overall page instead of individual parts of the page. Thanks for looking into it.

Also looking through the skills and I've found some mistakes in the text, very minor stuff though and it doesn't really break anything, but just thought I should point out that these (and probably others - I'll update this post with the mistakes I see, but I might also overlook something in a quick read-through):

Skills (NOT IN REFERENCE MANUAL) found on character sheet:
    Archaeology says: "On inspecting a site, the user might deduce the purposes and way of life of those who le the remains" and should be "Those who left the remains". Also there's "Regular difficulty: su cient time", which should be " sufficient time"
    Arts/Craft (Fine Art) says: "e skill also denotes" which should be "The skill also denotes"
    Cthulhu Mythos says: "This skill re ects understanding of the inhuman (Lovecra ian)", which should be "reflects" and "Lovecraftian".
    Firearms says: "Covers all manners of rearms" and should be "of firearms".

These (expect for Firearms) are correct in the Reference Manual, so I guess copy/pasting from that one would be better, seeing as I also get the same missing letters when I try to copy paste these paragraphs from the PDF (for some weird reasons).

@Firearms in Reference Manual: I rarely go reading through the manual since I've already done it in the books, but when I was looking to see if the Reference Manual had the same mistakes as the Skills I noticed that the Firearms page is wrong. It shows a totally different page than what it should (Skills -> Firearms show Combat -> Firearms). Not anything to do with this test update, but worth nothing for future updates

While I'm at it, other skills that I also looked through before taking a break (those linked on the character sheet):

Accounting: "nancial" instead of financial, "di culty" instead of "difficulty", "ndings" instead of "findings", "co ee" instead of "coffee".
    Art/Craft: Forgery: "e forger" instead of "The forger"
    Art/Craft: Photography: "di erent" instead of "different", "e ective" instead of "effective"
    Charm: "a ection" instead of "affection", "di erent" instead of "different", "o ence" instead of "offence".
    Climb: "rmness" instead of "firmness", "a ect" instead of "affect", "rst" instead of "first", "su er" instead of "suffer".
    Last edited by Sjelsyk; November 19th, 2017 at 21:51. Reason: Edited in hopes to sort out the misunderstanding as to where the errors were found. Also added a couple more mistakes.

damned, it's when you click on the skills in the character sheet, with the updated ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Muwak View Post
    Looks good, but i've got some issues with translation, can i get an updated strings_coc.xml?
    Did you get those files? I wolud like to make spanish translation... Thanks

Figured it out myself, its pretty much the same as it used to be but they added some stuff do make skills on the partysheet work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Muwak View Post
    Figured it out myself, its pretty much the same as it used to be but they added some stuff do make skills on the partysheet work.
    We will provide a reference extension for translation soon. This will also allow translation of the skill names & descriptions.

Thread Information