5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Network timeout

Network timeout

whilst trying to update to the newest version the updater gets to SCAGPG.mod, then get stuck in a timeout loop

would this me on my end or is it an issue server side?

Checking package WOTC5eSCAG.ext
    updating extensions/Decal_SCAG.ext
    updating modules/SCAGPG.mod
    ERROR - GetPackageFiles: Network : time out

NO SCAGPG.mod in modules, i tried deleting the whole fantasy grounds folder in appdata, for a fresh reinstall still getting the same thing on Fifth Edition Foes.mod as well.

Either the internet is slow, something in your computer such as AV or Firewall is blocking FG from updating or possibly wherever your data folder is you don’t have full read/write permission.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

tried with the anti-virus & firewall turned off, moved data folder to another install location (even though where it was installing i have full permissions), ran as admin, restarted my pc, still not working.
    i've had the program since 2015, and never had issues before today, kinda annoying because i just bought xanthars for it.
    is there any way i would be able to manually download the modules and install them without going through the launcher?

EDIT: the file that is erroring, isn't in the vault.
    EDIT2: suddenly seams to be working dunno what the issue was.
    Last edited by ArcturusDrake; November 11th, 2017 at 11:14.

Blog Entries
    If you ever need to force a redownload of a file in your vault, those will be listed by productid as a DAT file. In this case, it would have been WOTC5ESCAG.dat that you could have deleted if there was some form of corruption.

Thread Information