DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Memory Leak on Windows 10

Hi,

So whenever I open up FG foany length of time and then close it, I lose anywhere from 10-15% of my available RAM. Its like Windows isn't garbage collecting properly. This problem is cumulative so if I open FG 2-3 times I go from 20% memory usage with just background processes to 70% usage. The only way that I've found to correct this is to restart.

I can provide any system info needed but I was hoping there was a fix available.

Thanks,
    Chris

Blog Entries
    Hi crankdawg47 I spend a lot of time in FG and I typically have two or three instances open and I typically restart many, many times (coding etc) and I dont see the same behaviour. I often only reboot once every 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi crankdawg47 I spend a lot of time in FG and I typically have two or three instances open and I typically restart many, many times (coding etc) and I dont see the same behaviour. I often only reboot once every 2-3 weeks.
    Yeah, my players are the same way. Can't figure out what's causing it but every time I startup an instance of FG I lose a healthy chunk of my memory to the void until I do a full system restart.

I just started and re-started FG about 10 times, without any memory issues. I'm on windows 10 Pro.

Blog Entries
    Could a video driver cause a memory leak? What does Task Manager show? Are their ghost processes sticking around? What about the performance numbers?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information