DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Networking Issues are the death of me.

I'm trying to resolve these Port Forwarding issues.
    Things I'm running:

Mac (latest os update)
    Comcast xFinity
    I looked at the website that has user manuals for routers, but I didn't find my router model listed, so I'm not sure what to do, and I'm afraid I don't know enough about the subject that even if I contacted xfinity support I likely wouldn't be able to give them enough information to help fix the problem.

I got to here but I honestly can't make heads or tails and there's so many topics on the subject I can't seem to figure out which one to follow.

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 11.26.06 AM.png

Any advice would be great! Thanks!
    Last edited by CriticalXHit; November 9th, 2017 at 18:34.

Set the IPv4 address to the IP address of the GM computer.

Start Port and End Port = 1802.

Remove everything from the IPv6 entry.

Leave the rest as is.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I can't delete anything in the IPv6 field.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Set the IPv4 address to the IP address of the GM computer.

Start Port and End Port = 1802.

Remove everything from the IPv6 entry.

Leave the rest as is.
    Wait! It worked! Awesome! Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalXHit View Post
    Wait! It worked! Awesome! Thank you!!!
    No worries. Glad it worked!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I also am using a comcast infinity router. I am trying to switch FG to a different computer. Players can connect fine on my old computer. I tried to follow the above advice to open the port but I get an alert that it conflicts with other service. The alert tells me to check port and IP. Is that because I have FG on the other computer? Any ideas on how to make the switch?

Blog Entries
    You can only have port forwarding set to one computer. So you have to remove your old rule and create a new one. Or change the IP that the rule points to. Or, switch the IPs of your two computers. Whichever makes most sense to you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information