Starfinder Playlist

Changing the Window Title name.

Is there a way to change the window title names? I have re-purposed the various campaign data (i.e. feats and races) and changed the names of the icons as well so it better fits my campaign. I would like to name the windows accordingly so it matches and doesn't throw off the players.

You would need to do an extension. This is not for the faint of heart. Go to the wiki and look at developer documentation. If that doesn’t scare you off then search other threads and ask back here. This is to do icon name changes. (Not sure why you even need to so that since the players will never see icon names)
    If you are talking changing the sidebars, then that is fairly easy to do. Unpack the ruleset (wiki tells how) and then find the sidebar icon files and replace them with your own (but preservefile name). You can do a theme also but that requires extension
    Last edited by Bidmaron; November 9th, 2017 at 16:41.

Some modifying ruleset info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-ruleset
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information