STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

@damned Thanks, I went back to 2nd dentist yesterday who did extraction (not the one who caused problems) and got put on more pain medicine and he put some paste in the socket and added a stitch so the socket where extraction was so my mouth would heal faster. He said it is too early to tell if one of the other teeth next to it is going to need to be pulled because of what the 1st dentist did, bu it is looking more likely I'm going to lose another tooth and have no bottom right molars. I ended up spending yesterday and most of today just sleeping cause of the medicine.

@JohnD I filed complaints with my insurance company over the dentist who messed up mouth. I'll be filing a complaint with the dental board. Insurance doesn't want to pay for the necessary repairs. The dentist who caused the problems got let go from the office he was at last week. I also contacted a lawyer about taking legal action against dentist. (One problem with reporting medical personal and getting legal remedies is the laws in my state Louisiana makes it very difficult and costly to sue medical personnel. They have a damage cap and you have to go through a medical review board first to get permission and only about 5% cases are allowed to go through. Trying to sue can cost you more than you can recover and just about no lawyers do dental malpractice, fund one who did that needs to see dental records first. Back in 2015 & got injured badly by a hospital, got nerve damage on my right arm as a result, and got to learn how messed up the legal system is the reporting agencies also in that case helped the hospital cover stuff up and my medical records were altered and the agencies did numerous delay and lie stuff to run out the statue of limitations and prevent any action as what occurred was very serious and it could have resulted and still might in a major scandal.

@flynnkd, Thanks, what are Fear Areas? I'm not familiar with Deadlands. I'm a beginner to Savage Worlds.

There was a term for them, but essentially the bad guys create a area of Fear that has an inherent negative modifier, concentration of Fear. They went form -1 to -6, with -6 being a Deadland (sic) - the vegetation started warping. These areas could be quite large, not just a dungeon, they could be 100s of miles wide once a really nasty bad guy moved in. The modifier was applied to ALL fear rolls made within the area. To counter this players were given +1 per level (20exp) to fear rolls/guts rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    There was a term for them, but essentially the bad guys create a area of Fear that has an inherent negative modifier, concentration of Fear. They went form -1 to -6, with -6 being a Deadland (sic) - the vegetation started warping. These areas could be quite large, not just a dungeon, they could be 100s of miles wide once a really nasty bad guy moved in. The modifier was applied to ALL fear rolls made within the area. To counter this players were given +1 per level (20exp) to fear rolls/guts rolls.
    Ok thanks. That sounds similar to how in the Rippers to Rippers Resurrected conversion notes how you get a negative Fear penalty modifier that increases as the campaign advances if you chose to run it with Resurrected rules.

Thread Information