DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Here's my info:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Here is mine, horse and rider

Thanks Andrew. As Niala is 2nd level, she isn't a legal character to play in this module, so you will need to select a pregen character to play. You can then apply this game's chronicle to Niala when she reaches the same level as the pregen you used. (see page 6-7 of the PFS Guide for Organized Play v9.0 ).

I already have Fantasy Grounds data files for the following 7th level pregens: barbarian(Amiri), swashbuckler(Jirelle), cleric (Kyra), rogue (Merisiel), paladin (Seelah), sorcerer (Seoni).

There are also PDF files for all the legal pregens available for free on the Paizo site:
    https://paizo.com/products/btpy9a64?...ted-Characters

although it might take you a while to build the FG character sheet for a pregen if it is one I don't already have.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Hi Keven,
    I did the Cavalier 7th Pregen. Is this ok? If not, I'm happy to go with whatever you give me
    Thanks for GM'ing this,
    Andrew

Oh yeah - that's fine. I only looked at the chronicle and since the XML had the same character name I didn't realize it was actually the iconic pregen build with Niala's name on it. My bad - All good.

Sounds a little light on the healing side, so I'd like to join as pregen oracle Alahazra.

hello kevin im having some big issues with other gms responding and making changes and getting me chronicles for brekahna I messaged Andrew a couple weeks ago and again this afternoon to make a change then it has to go to you and then to blackfoot and then back to you again so I don't know what you want me to do with her cause I obviously cant get you a recent chronicle

so this is all I have for you for now until I can get the stuff situated by everybody else

Not a problem - We'll get Brekahna's stuff all caught up eventually.

Game Session:
    FG Server Alias: keen roll huge hook
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password: Dungeoneers

Thread Information