FG Spreadshirt Swag

More than one Damage roll after multiple Hits

Hello everybody,

is there any way to automatic adjust the number of damage rolls after hitting an NPC with more than one attack?
    For example: A PC with high BAB can make 3 attacks per full Action. He has to check the results andn hits with two of his attacks. After clicking on the damage-window only one roll is made and He has to click another time.

I think there ist no problem to click more than one time the damage, but checking the number of Hits and crits take enougth time to slow the combats down. Because I prefer fast combats, I am searching for a solution to fasten this procedure.

With thanks
    Silex1104

I see, that clicking tiwce is a realy fast way.

Is there also no way to automatic roll a number of damage rolls equal to the number of hits against a target?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silex1104 View Post
    I see, that clicking tiwce is a realy fast way.

Is there also no way to automatic roll a number of damage rolls equal to the number of hits against a target?
    You would have to write an extension to do this. Workflow might make such a thing tough though.

I just have my players do attack and if they hit then roll damage, then attack again. One problem with rolling all attacks first is if you roll a crit and then roll a second attack, FG will drop the automatic crit on the next damage roll.But if you roll attack then damage each time, if you roll a crit, FG will then roll crit damage on the next damage roll.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    yeah FG remembers if you just rolled a crit and applies crit bonuses to the very next roll that actor makes. if the next roll is not a damage roll (eg another attack) the automation of the crit damage is lost.

Thread Information