DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Special Characters HTML codes

I've been looking, but can't seem to find an answer to my problem. I am trying to use special characters in a reference manual section of db.xml for a custom module. Some work as expected, but more often than not it displays an À character in front of the special character I am trying to use, such as the ® or the special character is something completely different than the standard HTML code would indicate.

Where can I find FG specific documentation for these codes or/and what am I missing?

Thanks

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks, though I don't think I'll be doing any font editing just to get a few symbols in. It just isn't that important

Blog Entries
    I use the YellowPipe table to get the ASCII codes (assuming it's not one I already know).

I use custom characters all the time in my reference manuals, Story pages, etc.

Thread Information