DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Hey FSHSchmo, once it records that you own the PDFs, you will see a discount equivalent to the PDF price whenever you add those to your shopping cart.
    Got it, I had to go into the Pazio site and see what those sku numbers brought up then find them on the FG store.
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Just to clarify: you get the PDF price off the FG price. And since the FG modules are full book price (hard or soft cover), that means both a) a serious discount and b) still an awful lot of money if you have a lot. I got a lot of PDFs through the Humble Bundle deals, and the final price (I'm not going to buy because not playing PF) came to 350€ with a discount of 280 €. So that's a good reduction (about 40%) but still way above impulse buy level.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrswing View Post
    Just to clarify: you get the PDF price off the FG price. And since the FG modules are full book price (hard or soft cover), that means both a) a serious discount and b) still an awful lot of money if you have a lot. I got a lot of PDFs through the Humble Bundle deals, and the final price (I'm not going to buy because not playing PF) came to 350€ with a discount of 280 €. So that's a good reduction (about 40%) but still way above impulse buy level.
    Dont impulse buy. If you are playing Pathfinder start with the Core Rules. Add what you need, when you need it.

Thread Information