5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    And you are doing two campaigns right? One which is your development campaign that you export your module from, and the other in which you play and you open/load your module in right?

Assuming you are, then the two map idea should work well, because I think if you add new pins to the map from the module while in the play campaign, and you add new pins in your development campaign to the same map and re-export, then you won't see the new pins from the development campaign unless you revert that map. In which case you will lose the pins you added in the play campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Right, yes development and play campaigns are separate. Thanks for the information.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Question (sorry if it's already been answered here, I didn't see it)

I have three campaign files - one with my setting fluff, one with, erm, "current stuff" like the calendar, notes written during sessions, NPCs, encounter tables, and one with my converted-from-PDF rulebooks.

Can I merge all them into a single campaign by exporting them as three modules, then importing them in a new campaign (and then exporting that fourth campaign to get one file with all three original campaign files?)

Sorry if that got confusing...

Basically no. You can’t re-export a module.

When you export to a module you are exporting the material in that campaign only. So anything you created in that campaign will get exported.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I know this is an old thread but I figured this would be a good place to ask. Not sure if it's elsewhere but I couldn't find it.

I have two campaigns using Curse of Strahd from WoTC. I have edited the 1st one with story, image, encounter , etc. updates but I want to transfer them over into the second campaign. I tried exporting the module of the 1st one, but none of the changes to the CoS in the second was updated, only a couple additions.

Is what I want to do possible? If so, what am I doing wrong?

Only what you create can be exported. So you won't be able to export an existing module.

If you wanted to edit an existing module you'd need to copy the entries first and then edit them and then export those entries. What you might be able to do in your case is to open the folder for the first campaign and copy the folder called moduledb and paste that into the campaign folder for the second campaign. Back everything up first in case that all goes astray.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information