FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 19 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    It will be really nice when it's completed.
    Nothing like setting expectations too high
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Players Handbook

• Corrected the text in the draggable version of the Barbarian's Intimidate ability.

Blog Entries
    Any word on ruleset advancements in the pipeline?

For example the initiative modifier capability and damage types? Anything else for that matter?

Thanks.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde

This sucker is finally (mostly) finished and updated to 3rd Printing! The only thing remaining are new tokens. I still don't have a functional token ring "thing" put together than I requested for the core Monsters & Treasure. MTA still uses black & white art so the only change will be the new token ring whenever I get that done and all the art converted.

• All data updated to 3rd Printing
    • All data matches the new layout found in the core modules.
    • NEW Player Companion module with the classes, races, etc. found in 3rd Printing

Blog Entries
    Hotfixes

Just submitted hotfixes for Rune Lore and Of Banishment and Light to correct all links to the new Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde (3rd Printing) DLC.

Blog Entries
    Just an update on the CKG redo: ToC for the reference manual is complete, first 7 chapters are complete.

To-do: Chapters 8-19, image optimization and image links

I am trying like hell to get this complete to at least get it into the text channel by the end of May (yes, I am slower than normal with this). There are scary amounts of typos and grammatical errors that I am trying to fix as I go (mislabeled tables, incorrect table references and other inconsistencies. Also, I am trying to get the same look that Talyn presented in the recent PHB redo, so there will revisions down the road to clean up stuff I missed.

CKG_theme_ss5.jpg

Got to say, for the number of sets of eyes that edited this book at TLG the number of errors are scary.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Happy to do some proofing/review when you'd like.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Not sure which thread we're supposed to using, but I keep this one bookmarked, so BAM!

C&C Ruleset
    • C&C Logo Desktop Decals extension added, which provide additional colors of the official Castles & Crusades logo. The default gold one doesn't look all that great with some of the new Simple* themes, for example. Images provided by Troll Lord Games.
    Last edited by Talyn; July 20th, 2018 at 01:02.

Blog Entries
    Players Guide to Aihrde
    • Add Literacy secondary skill
    • Add Granted Abilities from the Of Gods and Mortals chapter; all abilities can be dropped onto your character sheet.
    • Tweak text styles and some spell descriptions to match TLG Style Guide

Edit: This update was just pushed to the Test channel, and will go Live on the usual scheduled update next Tuesday.
    Last edited by Talyn; August 2nd, 2018 at 18:38. Reason: Test channel

Am new to CnC and was reading the PG/GM guide and saw that there were options to the Magic system including mana. Of the options, I thought it would be cool to try out the mana system and began to ponder how to play within the confines of FG, when to my joy, I found I could change to Mana Point system just by clicking. That is some grade A stuff there. Thanks for being awesome.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Thread Information