DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Effect for Cavalier's Challange

Greetings to everybody,

since working with effects in my actual PF campaign, trying to create an effect for the cevalier's challange ability. But because there are So much things I have to notice, I am not able to create an effect for this.

Does anybody of you know the right text of this effect? For your information: I want to create the effect for a dragon cavalier.

With thanks
    Silex1104

That is a tricky one. I'd use:

Challenge AC; AC: -2
    Challenge; DMG: [LVL] melee; AC: 2
    Dragon Challenge; ATK: 1 melee

The first one is for the AC penalty you get for targets other than your challenge. The second one is targeted on the target of your challenge, giving you the damage bonus and countering the AC penalty from the first effect. It will also automatically update as long as you keep the caster level of the class the effect is in equal to your cavalier level. The third is for your allies, and should also be targeted, plus turned off whenever you're not threatening the target. Personally, I'd find the third one too much of a hassle and just add the bonus manually.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Thanks for the Inspiration. Espacialy the damage effect which scales with the CL is very usefull.

Thread Information