5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Check out our Session Zero page, if you are interested, there is a link to join our campaign on D&D Beyond, where you can make your character. Once your are done, send me a personal message and we'll make sure you are ready to go.
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Blog Entries
    You would be starting at 1st level, but you could work into that build. Check out our Session Zero page, if you are interested, there is a link to join our campaign on D&D Beyond, where you can make your character. Once your are done, send me a personal message and we'll make sure you are ready to go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniflet View Post
    I just switched from Roll20 and im eager to try FG because it looks a good platform for a DM. I DM 99% of the time so this would be a nice refreshment. My timezone is UTC+1 and i'm not a native English speaker if thats a problem.
    Most the party aren't native English speakers, and the native speakers aren't fluent so don't let that stop you. Check out our Session Zero page, if you are interested, there is a link to join our campaign on D&D Beyond, where you can make your character. Once your are done, send me a personal message and we'll make sure you are ready to go.
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Blog Entries
    Some of your information is erroneous. Players do not have to pass a connection test; only the DM needs that
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

hey im looking for a sunday or saturday night gaming group. I would love to be your druid, are you ok having a new player join? ive watched 100 hours of campaigns on youtube, but have yet to play in a single session.

Blog Entries
    Hi Cailore what JohnD is saying is that this statement on your Session 0 page is incorrect:

Platform Setup
    Well before the game is to start, you should install Fantasy Grounds if it is not already on your computer. The first thing you should do is run the Connection Test found on the starting screen of the launcher (shown in the picture to the left). Click the “Run Test” button, if green letters appear to saying, “SUCCESS” as in the example, you are good to go to the next step. If your computer fails the connection test, please consult the forums for help:
    You will notice that the Connection Test is not on the Splash Screen or Join Game screens. It is only on the Create New Campaign and Load Campaign screens - eg it is a test for the GMs computer.

When I was having trouble connecting to the game, the Tech Support guy told me to run that test. Was that not a useful thing to do, or was it just to make me feel like I had made some progress?

Quote Originally Posted by eMan View Post
    hey im looking for a sunday or saturday night gaming group. I would love to be your druid, are you ok having a new player join? ive watched 100 hours of campaigns on youtube, but have yet to play in a single session.
    We are mostly new to Fantasy Grounds, and boy we could use a Druid!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Some of your information is erroneous. Players do not have to pass a connection test; only the DM needs that
    That contradicts what we were told by Tech Support when we had our tear inducing first session and some players couldn't connect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eMan View Post
    We would love to have you join! Check out our Session Zero page: https://cailore.com/fantasy-grounds-session-0/
    There is a link there to join our campaign on D&D Beyond, where you can make your character and it will be imported for you and ready for this Sunday. You can use a free Twitch/D&D Beyond account, you don't need to by anything. as long as you use that campaign link, you will have access to all the PHB, DMG, and XGE resources for your character.

Hope to 'see' you soon.

Thread Information