DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Wearing the Cape

I am wanting to run a Fate Core game Wearing the Cape. I can make this work with how the rules are currently setup, but I would really like to make a modifier/effect that is used in this game system. Ideally, I would like a button down near the mod section in the lower left (like in D&D5e for Advantage) called Opposition. What this does is add +4dF to the next roll. We could always just create a roll called Opposition, roll that, and add it to our last roll, but it would be nice to have it all in 1 roll.

In Wearing the Cape if there is opposition the players roll 8dF (4 of 1 color called Hero Dice and 4 of another color called Opposition Dice), if there is not, players just roll 4dF. If I could get the last 4 dice to display a different color like they do when you sneak attack (in D&D5e), that would be cool, but I can easily count 4 dice.

I wouldn't mind building an extension to do this, but I am not sure where to start or how possible it is. Can someone help me?

Blog Entries
    Someone will be along to tell you about the extension option. I know it's certainly possible, but others could tell you better how to get started on such a thing.

In the meantime, you could make the roll and then drag it to the hotbar and then when needed just fire the hotbar and drag it to the modifier box before making your roll.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, that is what I was meaning about "create a roll called Opposition, roll that, and add it to our last roll". during our play test to see if FG would work for us, that is how we made it work. I was just aiming for something a little more.

Thread Information