FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 101 First ... 6789101858 ... Last
    Dilly Dilly
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I tried to add this but do not see it in my list of extensions inside the Extensions folder. I have restarted FG and checked for updates, but nothing. Please advise.

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 12.54.08 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by Furio74 View Post
    I tried to add this but do not see it in my list of extensions inside the Extensions folder. I have restarted FG and checked for updates, but nothing. Please advise.

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 12.54.08 PM.png
    IT's the first one.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    IT's the first one.

Wow, thanks! Sorry - need more caffeine!

I really want to use this extension, but I cannot get the ActionOnly option to work. No matter how I try, I cannot get my Effect Features to match Celestian's screen caps. I've tried multiple ways to enter the information to no avail.

Any variation I can think of, the combat tracker shows the ActionOnly flag, which his screen cap does not. And it doesn't include the effect.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

To duplicate his screenshot example, if I wanted to add a 1d4 to the attack roll on a weapon, what would I type into the popup window for the effect?

I know this should be simple, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong!

PS I have the extension enabled and it seems to partially work since it applies the effect if I add the item and removes the effect if I delete the item from inventory. I just can't get the ActionOnly portion to work. ><
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    PS I have the extension enabled and it seems to partially work since it applies the effect if I add the item and removes the effect if I delete the item from inventory. I just can't get the ActionOnly portion to work. ><
    Might seem odd since the option is under "duration" but since the "duration" is action only... maybe this will help.

Can you get it to show "ActionOnly" (I gathered you couldn't) or did that work but the effect didn't?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

OMG... I never would have figured the checkbox out. I spent almost 2 hours on this before I gave up and posted. (Yes, I'm stubborn.)

Thank you so much for your prompt response and the awesome extension!

To answer your question, I tried manually adding ActionOnly various ways and never could get it to work.

PS Is the checkbox documented in this thread somewhere? If not, you might want to make it part of the OP so others don't have my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    To answer your question, I tried manually adding ActionOnly various ways and never could get it to work.

PS Is the checkbox documented in this thread somewhere? If not, you might want to make it part of the OP so others don't have my issue.
    So there used to be a mouse over/tooltip but I musta misplaced it when I created the extension. I've added a label and tooltip to the new version that looks like this... I'll upload the newer version probably tomorrow.

---

I thank you on behalf of all the future "I can figure this out on my own!" type ppl that want to use this extension.

Update 2.4:

added header titles for duration items (dice/mod/visibility/actiononly) and tooltips.

Last edited by celestian; February 23rd, 2018 at 22:38.
    ---

Thread Information