DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 101 First ... 567891757 ... Last
    Thanks a lot for this extension, just discovered it after so many sessions, it will make the life of my player way easier (boot with cold resist etc.)

PS : Just a quick question, for Amulet of Health, how would you proceed to make it work the best ? only adding the effect : "CON: 4" to have the +4 applying to con save and so on ? any way to have it changing the hit points as well ? thanks !
    Last edited by Bilbotorm; January 16th, 2018 at 15:13.

For the CON 19 all you can do is add in the effect CON(19-ability score). So if the PCs CON is 16 then CON: 3. There isn't an effect which increases or decreases hit points, and since the CON effect only changes the bonus and not the actual ability score (and since changing the ability score doesn't change the hp anyway) all you can do is change the hp manually. This does mean recomputing hp if/when the PC removes the amulet as well.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Vote for adding a modifier to max HP here: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=115879 Which will help in this situation (it won't apply it automatically, but it will allow you to adjust Max HP based off temporary changes).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks both for the efficient answer ! I'll do just that ! Already a bless to have that extension, makes my life easier (hellish resistance, dwarven resilience, all the magic items...)

Hey Celestian. Your extention is awesome. Been using it for several weeks. I did notice those that the Reaction checkbox within the Combat Tracker is now gone. I have tested this out with a test campaign and the checkbox goes missing only with your extention. I'm I using and old version? Any help would be appreciated.

Hotline
    Attached Images Attached Images

Woops, ill see about a work around to remove that erroneous text. Still out traveling for my day job so will be a while.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Woops, ill see about a work around to remove that erroneous text. Still out traveling for my day job so will be a while.
    Updated to 2.3 and fixed the "Init" versus "Initiative" issue reported.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian, you are one of many reasons why this community rocks. You share, what took personal time and effort, an enhancement to a great gaming system. You improve on it after it is done, and when a fellow user brings up a minor issue of a simple check box, your on top of it. You the Man Celestian. DILLY DILLY GOOD MAN! DILLY DILLY!!

I wonder if there is a way to integrate this and Rob2e's new item effect codings, which are currently spells you would put into an "item" category on the actions tab. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/231...-Package-ITEMS

edit: actually now that I think about it if this uses the same syntax as spell effect coding I guess I could just copy the code from the spell items into normal items using this. I may try that at some point, not like I'd need to convert everything, just the things my players would use or come across at the time.
    Last edited by Arthreas; January 30th, 2018 at 20:55.

Thread Information