STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 101 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    does that mean i can set up that debuf now sir?

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    does that mean i can set up that debuf now sir?
    No, this bugfix was fallout from moving to the global script method that made permission management no longer required on the database nodes. I didn't include the ct node, just the charactersheet nodes.

The effects system, within FG, not AdvancedEffects, doesn't have the functionality of applying effects from effects. If it did then AE could do it.
    Last edited by celestian; April 6th, 2018 at 15:57.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi Celestian, thank you very much for the extension is awesome. (got an issue but its now resolved )
    Last edited by Salva; April 8th, 2018 at 01:18.

Is this compatible (or portable) to 3.5 or Pathfinder rulesets? Or is there a version already in place for those rulesets that I haven't found?

Quote Originally Posted by zaigadeke View Post
    Is this compatible (or portable) to 3.5 or Pathfinder rulesets? Or is there a version already in place for those rulesets that I haven't found?
    This extension is rooted deeply into 5e's effects management/style. Someone could certainly do something similar for 3e.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian,

I am liking the extension. I too am looking for some way to do the following:

I have a sword, Soul Biter, when the player attacks, it gets automatic advantage. That was easy to do with your ext. Now the price for the power is that they have to make a constitution save or drop into an uncontrollable rage that may end up them attacking a friendly Can you offer some suggestions on how to include a con save with the attack roll?

Quote Originally Posted by Daxcor View Post
    Celestian,

I am liking the extension. I too am looking for some way to do the following:

I have a sword, Soul Biter, when the player attacks, it gets automatic advantage. That was easy to do with your ext. Now the price for the power is that they have to make a constitution save or drop into an uncontrollable rage that may end up them attacking a friendly Can you offer some suggestions on how to include a con save with the attack roll?
    I don't believe there is a way to automate that. It would be something to do with a using a power for melee and then having a save but there is no way there to make that save be against self.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Hey Celestian, i noticed the following (see attached) ... small error in units:
    Selection_001.png
    Now although this ought to be MIN in the inventory that this is attached against, IT DOES WORK as exepected in the CT. Showing the 80 rounds that i was expecting it to. So for all intents and purposes, just letting you know there is a unit discrepancy. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    Hey Celestian, i noticed the following (see attached) ... small error in units:
    Selection_001.png
    Now although this ought to be MIN in the inventory that this is attached against, IT DOES WORK as exepected in the CT. Showing the 80 rounds that i was expecting it to. So for all intents and purposes, just letting you know there is a unit discrepancy. Cheers!
    HAH! That's some bleed through from the AD&D Core ruleset where I did most of the work on Advanced Effects.

Turns in AD&D are 10 rounds which is 10 rounds to the minute in 5e so that's why the values match up.

I'll see about cleaning that up
    ---

Hi Celestian, cant managed to get the "Rakish Audacity" feature to work when placing the effect on the Abilities tab of a PC.
    I tried with "INIT: [CHA]", "INIT_AE:CHA", and even using the inbuild Description choice that result in "INIT_AE:4;" when forcing to "Initiative 4" (see pic) Init.png
    I am doing something wrong?
    Thank you

Thread Information